Academia & trainings
Polytechnic Institute Lasalle Beauvais – France
September 2011 – September 2015
Training mixing scientific knowledge, business skills and the understanding of the agriculture industry.
Diploma from the oldest French agriculture engineering school.
- Interventions of a large number of corporate guest speakers;
- Possibility to undertake a gap year project;
- Training covering the agrifood sector from production to transformation and distribution of agricultural products.
Cranfield University – United-Kingdom
September 2014 – September 2015
One year training focused on research and consultancy, working on land management, soil restoration and carbon topics:
- Principles of sustainability;
- GIS fundamentals;
- Soil plant environment science;
- Land engineering and water management;
- Ecological restoration;
- Landscape ecology;
- Soil erosion control for catchment management;
- Soil engineering, contaminant and nutrient management;
- Group project: Estimation of carbon sequestration in reed beds in mine water treatment schemes;
- Research master thesis: Evaluation of a commercial soil health index based on the Solvita CO2-burst test.
- Advanced self-training on soil health evaluation and improvement;
- Visit of quarries, landfills and sites under restoration;
- Winner of the video contest “Student life at Cranfield Universtiy”;
- Advanced assignments using GIS;
- Winner of the best group project presentation award.