- Extended lectures about soils, geology and hydrology;
- Group project on the agroecological evaluation of meadows;
- Group project on the evaluation of the impacts of farming practices on soil fauna;
- Great interest for modelling courses related to tree and plant growth;
- Exploration of carbon cycling and modelling.
Agriculture from another perspective, looking at agricultural systems on a larger scale and studying problems related to agricultural mismanagement.
First semester of an engineering training specialised in agroecology, soil, water and land management:
- Soil and water protection:
- Soil and water conservation;
- Hydrology, geomorphology and water quality.
- Environmental diagnostic of rural land;
- Sampling methods, experimental design and univariate statistics;
- Productivity of agroforestry systems.
- Personal development, creativity and innovation;
- Project management;
- Team management;
- Business intelligence and strategic monitoring.
- Internship with an agronomic institute and a development association in Togo, working on the restoration of coffee and cocoa plantations.
- Year Project #1: Agroecological evaluation of meadows;
- Year Project #2: Evaluation of the impacts of farming practices on soil fauna.